Fears and phobias can be paralysing and greatly impact the way we conduct our lives if not taken seriously. It is the mission of this site to help guide you grow past your fears through giving you a better understanding of how fear works and what you can do to overcome it.
Phobias of the month
- Thantophobia - The fear of dying and death
- Soteriophobia – Fear of dependence on others
- Cardiophobia – Fear of the heart.
- Ataxophobia – Fear of disorder or untidiness.
- Agateophobia – Fear of insanity.
- Scolionophobia – Fear of school.
- Achluophobia – Fear of darkness.
- Liticaphobia – Fear of lawsuits.
- Batophobia – Fear of heights or being close to high buildings.
- Seplophobia – Fear of decaying matter.
- Mnemophobia – Fear of memories.
- Optophobia – Fear of opening one’s eyes.
- Spermatophobia or Spermophobia – Fear of germs.
- Aeroacrophobia – Fear of open high places.
- Xylophobia – Fear of wooden objects.